Premier Bank provides First Premier credit card for it’s customers. And if you want to apply for platinumoffer credit card, follow the steps below given in this page. We have elaborated the steps in this page, which you can use for activating your card and more.
How to apply for platinum offer First Premier Credit Card?
Follow the below given steps to know how to apply for First Premier credit card from Premier bank.
- First of all, you’ve to go to the First Premier credit card official website, www.platinumoffer.com. Use the button given below these steps for that.
- You need to enter the confirmation number you received in your mail. Do check your email for the confirmation number, you must’ve got a number from First Premier bank.
- Now, after you found out the confirmation number, enter the number in the blank space given on the page.
- After that, click on the “Apply Now” button given below that.
- Now, you must be taken to the next page, where you must enter your personal details and other questions.
Don’t have the confirmation code?
Now, follow the given steps if you didn’t receive a confirmation code in your email.
- On the platinum offer website, you’ll see the Apply now button. Below that, you can find a small link called “Click Here“. Click on that link. (Click on the button given after these steps to visit www.platinumoffer.com).
- Now, on the next page, you’ll see that you need to enter some of the personal info like your name, address, apt number, state, zip code & last 4 of your Social Security Number.
- Click on the “Enter” button and will take you to the next page. After completion, you’ll get the confirmation code on your mail if the details are correct.
www.platinumoffer.com Customer Service
You can reach platinumoffer customer service on their toll free phone number given below:
Also check out: mybpcreditcard
If you think we helped you with www.platinumoffer.com, do share this this page on FB & Twitter. Also, do comment down your opinion on platinumoffer. You can also rate them using the ratings widget below.